Welcome to Sydney, Australia’s largest and most well-known city, often mistaken for its capital! Start your Sydney city tour with a refreshing stroll on the famous Bondi beach and snap Instagram-worthy pictures of iconic Opera house. Get dazzled by the urban landscape of Darling Harbour, Harbour Bridge and dive into The Rocks, the oldest Sydney area with humble beginnings of an Australian convict settlement.
You’ll also leave the city to explore the breathtaking World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains, including Scenic World, Echo Point and Three Sisters, as well as the coastal scenery at Grand Pacific drive and Kiama Blowhole. Take a dolphin watch cruise, admire cute koalas and participate in sheep shearing show for a glimpse into the sheep farming, one of most important Australian economic industries, even if only to learn how to differentiate high quality wool.
Join this 5 day tour to experience the best of Sydney city and surroundings!
Sydney trip highlights
- Sydney itinerary: Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, The Rocks historic area and famous Opera House
- Stroll on Australian beaches: Bondi and Wollongong; and experience scenic Australian ocean views: Grand Pacific drive and Kiama Blowhole
- Blue Mountains Tour: Echo point (Three sisters), skywalk & cable car
- Admire cute koalas at Koala Park Sanctuary, spot bottlenose dolphins during the dolphin cruise and participate in a sheep shearing show
- Shop at Paddy’s Market and Homebush retail factory outlets (DFO)
- Halal meals
Sydney tour itinerary
DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR ─ SYDNEY
- Assemble at KLIA 2 Sepang
- Arrival at Sydney International Airport, meet & greet
- Visit Bondi beach for a refreshing morning beach walk
- Lunch at Malaysian Halal restaurant
- Sydney attractions: explore Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, The Rocks historic area, King Cross, Chinatown and famous Sydney Opera House, as well as Mrs Macquaries Chair, the 1810 rock monument hand carved for Governor Macquarie’s wife
- Visit: Paddy’s Markets (closed on Mondays & Tuesdays)
- Dinner at Indonesian Halal
DAY 2: BLUE MOUNTAINS
- Visit Koala Park Sanctuary for koala bears found only in Australia, and observe a Sheep shearing show
- Halal BBQ lunch in Koala Park Sanctuary
- Drive to Katoomba for Blue Mountains and visit breathtaking Echo Point lookout and snap a picture of the Three Sisters towering above the Jamison Valley
- Continue exploring Scenic World Blue Mountains (Railway, Skyway & Cable Car)
- Thai Halal Dinner
DAY 3: WOLLONGONG ─ JERVIS BAY
- Scenic view of Grand Pacific Highway with photo stop at Bald Hill lookout & Sea Cliff Bridge
- Spot dolphins during Jervis Bay Dolphin cruise
- Fish & Chip Lunch
- Scenic Sunset at the amazing Kiama Blowhole
- Indonesian Halal Dinner
DAY 4: SYDNEY
- Pick your own seasonal fruits at Blipin Fruit Bowl farm
- Picnic Lunch
- Visit Auburn Gallipoli Mosque
- Shop at DFO Homebush Bay, Sydney’s leading retail factory outlet
- Halal Malaysian Deluxe Seafood Dinner
DAY 5: SYDNEY ─ KUALA LUMPUR
- Transfer to Sydney International Airport
The end of our Sydney tour and goodbyes!
Interested in this Sydney tour?