|P.S. this is our monthly newsletter sent a while ago. If you’d like to receive an occasional email like this, leave your email! ????????|
Hello fellow mindful travelers,
How are you doing? Any travel plan for this upcoming long holidays? No worries if you don’t have anything planned yet because like always, we got your back travelers!
If you feel that a vacation or holiday going to cost you a lot money ???????????? especially during this festive season, then let’s opt for something local. Living or spending some time in Malaysia this month?
Here’s a list of fun things to do in Malaysia:
- Check out this 5 luxury weekend retreats near KL. Share the cost with your families or friends and just enjoy their company.
- Also ladies, now is the perfect time to rejuvenate and pamper yourself. Choose any of this top 5 best spa in KL and take your #bff with you…catch up and simply unwind after a long busy year.
- Cafe hopping can also be fun right? Visit this 5 instagrammable cafes in KL and up your IG game.
- Want to get out of KL? Visit Borneo! Kuching, Sarawak is one of the most underrated cities in Borneo. Find out what to do in Kuching now.
- Don’t know where to bring your children this school holiday? A visit to any of this amusement parks in Malaysia would make you the star in their eyes!
Willing to spend some extra bucks on your holiday? Then you may want to…
- Visit Singapore and immerse yourself in their traditional cuisines at any of this 8 best halal buffets in Singapore below SGD100.
- Fly to the second largest metropolitan area of Japan and have fun in Osaka during this winter season.
- Australia anyone? Make sure you visit all this 12 destinations you must not miss during your trip to Australia.
- Seoul is also a must visit destination in South Korea. Check out this 10 halal restaurants in Seoul whenever you’re visiting.
We hope we are able to help you plan the best year end holiday ever! Drop us email at email@example.com in case you need help to book some place or simply wants us to plan and book everything for you. We’re happy to help you!
Till next time,