Soaking in the culture and sights are the best parts of going on vacation. Food is an integral part of culture anywhere on the planet, however, sometimes it can be hard to find stuff that is halal and catered to everyone’s diet. To save you the trouble of difficult food hunting and not being able to find anything to eat, we’ve selected our favourite instant food for travel that is halal and ready to eat so that you’ll never have to go hungry!
Brahim’s Ready To Eat Foods
- This brand is definitely a well-known staple for those who have been travelling for awhile.
- From meat to rice dishes, Brahim makes delicious food that can be heated up using microwaves for a full meal. These are especially great for picky eaters who always crave for a taste of home when they’re out and about.
- Some of our favourites include the Nasi Goreng Kampung, Nasi Briyani Ayam and Rendang Daging.
Nature Valley Granola Bars
- We love these substantial yet tasty granola bars!
- Made with good carbs like wheat and oats, each packet comes with 2 bars that’ll fill you up and give you a good energy boost.
- Go for the Apple Crisp if you like a fruity kick, or stick to the classics like Oat ‘N Honey and Maple Brown Sugar.
- Bringing your favourite nut mix is a great way to replenish energy and keep the hunger pangs at bay.
- Almonds, peanuts, walnuts and cashews are delicious and easily accessible, plus they’re great companions to munch on while you’re on the flight too!
- Pick your favourite trail mix, or roast your own at home in an oven for a cheaper yet more satisfying combination that’s customized to your taste.
- How can we forget our favourite drinks like Milo and Nescafe? Get the 3-in-1 version for an easy and convenient drink that you can just mix with some water anywhere!
- Chocolatey, milky and oh-so-yummy, Milo is definitely a nutritious drink that is perfect for starting the day.
- Or for those who need a coffee ‘pick-me-up’, save more money by bringing your own 3-in-1 coffee sachet instead!
Chim Doo Ready To Eat Meals
- This company makes halal Thai food that’s easy and convenient. So helpful especially when you’re travelling abroad and you want a familiar Southeast Asian taste. You don’t even need a microwave to heat it up!
- The Green Curry Chicken, Kai Hong (soy sauce chicken) and Tom Yum Chicken are some of our favourites!
Kembara Adventure Meal
- Another instant food for travel brand that needs no introduction amongst avid travellers especially with its self-heating feature. All you have to do is add some water and let their food warmer do the rest of the job.
- Kembara Adventure Meal is definitely a handy choice if you are travelling with limited technology or just when you are on the go.
- Pick your favourite meal variety from Beef Rendang With Pilaf Rice, Chicken Masak Merah with Tomato Rice, Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang or Lamb Kuzi with Hujan Panas Rice
- They also offer a plain Basmati White Rice option if you are thinking of bringing a side dish of your own!
Prefer a hassle-free way of travelling without having to worry about halal foods? Or wish to be able to try local foods in the country you are visiting? Book your holiday with Tripfez today! Halal meals are included in the package, all you will have to do next is enjoy starting from the plane the ride!
Leave a Reply