It seems like one of 2019’s favourite Instagram destinations in Bali, and it’s no wonder why! Gorgeous beaches, beautiful greens, amazing temples, Bali is definitely a holiday destination that’s both relaxing and a sight for sore eyes. Planning how to best use your time and which places to hit can be quite a taxing process, especially when you don’t know where to start. Here are 6 of our favourite photo-ready locations in Bali, perfect for capturing your precious moments!
1. Gateway To Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
- An architectural masterpiece, this ancient Hindu temple is surrounded by nature and is the perfect spot to soak in some culture and take a couple cool snaps!
- Make your way to the Gateway of Heaven for a spectacular view, where a mirror-like water feature makes this a really popular photo spot.
Make sure you allocate time to queue up for this shot as it can sometimes take up to 3 hours for your turn!
2. Wanagiri Hidden Hill
- Located between Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan, this stunning man-made attraction features vantage points that both offer you a gorgeous view as well as some unique picture opportunities.
- Take your pick from the swing, spiral and even a hovering bird’s nest to capture the beauty of both the man-made and natural attractions.
3. Desa Temukus
- Immerse yourself in gorgeously golden petals at the marigold fields nestled in East Bali, the perfect springtime picture!
- Walk down a couple kilometres away to behold a snowy sight in a field filled Kasna flowers! Also known as the Edelweiss of Bali, this view is perfect for pampering your eyes (and camera!) with a scenic view.
Not quite sure where you’re going? Screenshot some pictures of the fields and ask locals for directions!
4. Uma Pakel
- Did you think we would forget the famous Bali swing? Take breathtaking pictures featuring a vast span of greenery and challenge your fear of heights (just a little!) for both a rush of adrenaline and the photo of a lifetime.
5. Tirta Gangga
- Be transported back in time with this beautiful royal water garden featuring intricate ornate statues, stepping stones and tropical greens
- Soak in the sights and sounds while you’re taking some pictures, remembering to take in the soothing trickle of water spouts and the swimming koi fish
6. Pasih Uug Beach
- This incredible little cove features an arched opening that allows water flow in and out of the ocean.
- Expect brilliantly blue waves, crystal clear waters, and some gorgeous pictures ready to grace your Instagram feed.
Bali is absolutely gorgeous, and it’s no wonder it’s become such a hotspot for Instagrammers and avid travellers alike! Planning to make a trip soon? Check out www.tripfez.com for our travel packages now!